A hodge-podge, a mish-mash, a smörgåsbord of my life and the things I do, things I want to do, and thoughts that run through my twenty-something head.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Scroll to the bottom of the page for new blog :)
OK - I just posted a blog about Harper. I started it a few months ago, and left it in my drafts folder until tonight. I finished it tonight and posted it, but it went to the bottom of my blog. I guess the blogs are organized by start date instead of post date. Anyway - check it out (dated June 7). scroll down!
1 comment:
I'm looking forward to seeing photos of the cruise! Perhaps I could just cross the street and see them but the blog would be fun too! :)
Oh and I wanted you to know that I have kept the hydrangea alive for the past 4 weeks!! Yea!!
Post a Comment