Sunday, May 31, 2009

I remember when...

President Eyring gave this talk in conference (October, 2007). It impressed upon me then and I was glad to see this excerpt shared again. We've been counseled to keep a journal, but sometimes you forget why it's so important, or what you should focus on when writing. Taking time to reflect on the question, "Have I seen the Hand of God reaching out to touch me?" is how President Eyring journals, and counsels us to as well.  A little more inspiration for all of us to reflect upon, then write about... 




You can read, watch, or listen to the full talk here.

I'm pretty sure everyone who visits this blog is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and doesn't need any further explanation or context. If, however, you are not a Mormon, feel free to ask any questions of me, or visit www.mormon.org, where our basic beliefs are shared in a simple format. 

3 comments:

Kelly Dowling Stimpson said...

Thank you for adding this message to your blog. I loved it!

Heidi said...

I love this Tessa, thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Really nice thanks for sharing your thoughts....
___________________
Susana
We do your Marketing for best sales