Totally watched (like every week) and totally voted! Matt and I are HUGE fans of the show! We loved the Brodway dance that Randi and Evan did and were a wee bit upset at the judges for not giving them more praise. Come visit soon... puleeeze
Tessa!! So, to make a short story even shorter, I saw that Lauren posted a message on Kristy's blog, and it got me wondering if you and Duffy got a blog rolling...and you do! After missing you guys by a day at the lake Lindsey and I have been wanting to see what you guys are up to...I hope cincy is treating you guys allright. Our blog is connorandlindsey.blogspot.com if you want to see piles of baby pics...
Hey Tessa! What a surprise to hear from you. Sorry for the late response. That is sooo funny to hear you stopped at the Trading Post...haha that place was a joke, but fun though. My wife and I made the trip from San Francisco to DC. Literally coast to coast. We will be out here for a couple of years while I am receiving my Master's in hospital administration at George Washington. What brings you to Ohio?
6 comments:
Totally watched (like every week) and totally voted! Matt and I are HUGE fans of the show! We loved the Brodway dance that Randi and Evan did and were a wee bit upset at the judges for not giving them more praise.
Come visit soon... puleeeze
Tessa!! So, to make a short story even shorter, I saw that Lauren posted a message on Kristy's blog, and it got me wondering if you and Duffy got a blog rolling...and you do! After missing you guys by a day at the lake Lindsey and I have been wanting to see what you guys are up to...I hope cincy is treating you guys allright. Our blog is connorandlindsey.blogspot.com if you want to see piles of baby pics...
so paula was my favorite! and she left!!! can you believe it!!
Hey Tessa! What a surprise to hear from you. Sorry for the late response. That is sooo funny to hear you stopped at the Trading Post...haha that place was a joke, but fun though. My wife and I made the trip from San Francisco to DC. Literally coast to coast. We will be out here for a couple of years while I am receiving my Master's in hospital administration at George Washington. What brings you to Ohio?
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شرق الرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
مقاول تكسير وهدم وقص خرسانه بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
مقاول هدم وتكسير مبانى بالرياض
مقاول تكسير وهدم وقص خرسانة بالرياض
Post a Comment